Monday, February 5, 2024

My hatred for Facepuke is Growing.



Sometimes you just can't help but throw up a rage post, on social media, on a blogging site, sometimes it is something that is way beyond your control. To me, social media sites are the absolute worst ones to post on, sites like Facebook are at the top of the list, there used to be a feature on there called notes, I liked it, it almost made that shitty fucking site tolerable, I used it to post long form writing and those pukes that run that shithole took it away because it was too much like blogging. they promote short videos, short posts, mindless bullshit and half the time you struggle just to post a little bit of text with a photo. I get more meaningful interaction on X or Instagram than I do on Facefuck. I'll never give up blogging, no matter who does or doesn't interact here. I will continue to maintain some of my friendships there, but Facebook for me is on seriously thin ice.

1 comment:

  1. I quit Facebook about 4 years ago and never looked back. I keep in touch with family and friends through text and phone calls. I don't need the Facebook crap. It always made me angry !!!

    ReplyDelete