Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Crazy World (Part 2)



It never fails, I grab the grocery list make sure to devise the perfect plan, only get what I need, don't lollygag around the store or browse! don't maintain eye contact with people for more than two seconds! stay six foot apart! and it's then that I get halfway to the stairs with the bicycle that it really hits me.. Oh shit! Where's my mask??? Where's my rubber gloves?? Where's my hazmat suit?? they won't even let you in the stores here now unless you have a mask on, I get it, people are scared but at what point is it safe to say that  it's being overdone? I do it, out of courtesy for other people, we are living in crazy times, and every day I see people doing crazier and crazier shit, still, I keep my distance and hope for the best.  I swear if only through some miracle of fate if I do manage to survive thru the year 2020? I'm going to need some serious therapy. Like that was never a real possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment