Saturday, June 9, 2018

Media Suckage.

Media preview
I have developed a mute button of sorts, in my brain, it automatically tunes out everything that I identify as complete horseshit, such as any of the major news networks. Whatever happened to simply telling us the unbiased truth and letting us formulate our own opinions on the matter? why can't they just report what happened and move on without distorting the story with their personal views and opinions? who in the hell is out there that we can ALL respect enough to just tell us what is happening without spinning the story to the left or to the right? I suppose it is all about the rating's game, and telling the truth just doesn't seem to fit into the big picture anymore, it all seems to be about who can tell the biggest lie and how many people will buy into their bullshit. this is why I rarely turn on the tv anymore unless it is to watch Comet. at least I still have classic Sci-Fi, for me, Comet TV is the best thing going.

Image result for Comet tv

No comments:

Post a Comment